Sunday, January 27, 2008

Relaxing Sunday



What a nice relaxing Sunday I have had!! I needed it, as I have been running my tail off ( I wish!) all week with a cold! Went to see a couple of movies this weekend. I rented "Waitress" yesterday and watched it by myself. Cute movie. This afternoon I made a couple more nests. I made these with pastel colored eggs for Easter. I think they turned out pretty cute. I added some recycled leaves from the Forte tea bags to one of them.

There are a couple of new swaps out there that I am trying to decide if I should join. I said I was going to wait awhile to join any more swaps so I can catch up on some work and get some things made to put on my Etsy shop which I have been neglecting lately. But these are soooo tempting. They sound like so much fun.

Well, I am off to relax some more!!!

Later!

3 comments:

NeereAnDear said...

Your nests are darling!!! I love them! too cute

HUGS
JO

Priscilla said...

Hi, I love your easter nests, they are so pretty! I am also signed up for the easter basket swap sounds like fun......

See you again soon
Prisiclla x

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

These little nests are too sweet! It was a fun visit here~
Cathy