Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Rules: IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! COPY, ERASE MY ANSWERS, ENTER YOURS, POST IS AT YOUR PLACE. USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES, AND THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP! TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL.Have Fun!!
1. What is your last name? Foster
2. A 4 Letter Word? Hmmmm. Maybe I'll leave this one blank.
3. A Boy's Name? Frank
4. A Girl's name? Fanny
5. An Occupation? Forensic Pyschiatrist
6. A Color? Forest Green
7. Something you wear? Floral Scented Perfume
8. A Beverage? Fruit Juice
9. A Food? Feta Cheese
10. Something found in the bathroom? Faucet
11. A place? Frankford
12. A Reason for being late? Feet hurt so I Fell behind
13. Things you shout? For Crying Out Loud!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Also found a glass fishermens ball (I guess thats what you call them). And these hand crocheted little jumpers, all done except for putting the buttons on. And a crocheted little sweater that is very tiny. think I will give it to my grandaughters for their baby dolls. and some ribbon bias tape.
I never made it to any other sales. But I did make it to a thrift store that I had been wanting to go to since it opened. I found this fabric and trim. I have been planning on making the grandaughters some summer dresses and tops, so this will be perfect for that.