Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July week!
Hope everyone has a blast this weekend. I plan on it! We may go out boating this weekend with some friends. Then Saturday my daughter and son in law will have the UFC fights at their house. My sister will be here too. So it should be a good time.

I won some really cute images from Lisa's Altered Art! I can't wait to use them. I have company coming this weekend, and I've been trying to get some cleaning and stuff out of the way this week. But then, hopefully, I will get to play with some of those images. I have been one lucky lady lately!
Thanks so much to the generous people who have all these awesome giveaways!

Whimsy Wishes, who hosted this giveaway is really going to have some cool things going on her blog. I can't wait to see when she gets it all posted.

1 comment:

Beth said...

thanks so very much for visiting my blog !! i have you entered in my drawing - have a great 4th of july !! xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com