Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe I got sick just in time for Thanksgiving! Well, yes, I guess I can believe it. Thats how it usually goes. And to top it off, it's my husbands birthday today too! Happy Birthday, Honey!! Stupid colds!

Oh, well. I have so many things to be thankful for. My awesome husband of 33 years, my daughter and son who I couldn't be more proud of,and my son in law and daughter in law,and my 4 sweet grandkids. And then there are my super sisters and their families, my great Dad and my in laws . Yes, i am blessed!
Not a thing to complain about------except this stupid cold!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too! You are a blessing to me also, my Sister! Love you!