Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ready For Monday?

Don't know if I am ready for Monday. We had a great weekend and I don't think I am ready to go back to work. I scheduled too many things for tomorrow! Guess I'll have to cancel something. Too bad I can't cancel what I would really like to cancel, the work related one!!! Oh well! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Went to see Tropic Thunder. I loved it! So funny!! I even got a couple of things made and listed on my Etsy shop! How 'bout that!? Went to a 50's party last nite. We went to one of our favorite restaurants in town, Sugarbrook for breakfast this morning. Every sunday my husband and I split an order of their Bananas Foster French Toast!! It is one of the very yummiest things in the world! Very rich!!!
Then later in the day we went back and my husband got a banana cream pie and I got a chocolate mocha coffee cake!! Oh, yes! I felt like a pig for sure!!! You know once in awhile you just have to do that!! So--- guess I'll be working real hard at the gym in the morning, trying to burn it all off!
It was a busy but fun weekend.

No comments: