Sunday, March 1, 2009

More of My Cool B-Day Presents

Well, these aren't the best pics, but the bracelet was from my son and daughter-in-law. Isn't it cute. It is so vintagey! Love it! It came from the best store in town (besides the antique and thrift stores!). The store is called Bella. And the girls there have such a knack for buying and displaying the awesomest stuff! You can check out the blog here: http://thepinkfunnyfarm.typepad.com/thepinkfunnyfarm/.
My wonderful daughter got me these cool antique finds! I LOVE them!! Some antique crepe paper, in the package still. And in perfect shape. This little "Weave It" loom that she has been looking for one for herself forever ( and she gave it to ME!). It is tiny and adorable and I can't wait to weave some little pretty on it! And this old ink bottle in my favorite color! The label is so cool and it is filled with nibs for caligraphy!!!

No comments: